Sunday 25 March 2018

SELF ASSESMENT 2ND EVALUATION

                                 
  • What can I do that I couldn't do before?
      I can post a powerpoint in a blog.

  • Can I understand information of LISTENINGS?
Well.

  • Can I write a brief paragraph?
Well

  • Can I SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes, I can speak using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term very well.

  • Can I understand information from READINGS?
Very well.

  • What do I like most?
I like most Michael's lessons or the days that we write the book.

  • What do I do well?
I do well translation of some sentences

  • What am I confused about?
I confused about the meaning of some words about the weather.

  • What do I need help with?
I need help with the pronunciation of some words and how to make a writing better.

  • What do I do in English outside the class?
Sometimes I practise with my brother.

1 comment: